Honda (or clone) GX340/GX390 billet roller rocker arms designed and engineered to withstand the valvetrain stress of a modified motor.
- dyno tested and race proven
- rocker arm CNC machined from 7000 series alloy
- low rotational inertia mass due to super light arm design
- bearing grade brass bushings reduce rotational friction
- precision ground and hardened roller tip provides ultra smooth rotation
- ground and hardened alloy steel rocker shaft design eliminates valve train deflection
- cupped lash adjusters with ARP 12 point fastener